HAMMOND, La. - The Tangipahoa Parish Sheriff's Office released more details of a murder in which Brian Anthony II, of Albany, a meth user who argued with the victim, Heather Cox, over drugs before allegedly shooting her.

Anthony is accused of fatally shooting Cox on Tuesday morning and then burning her car.

Cox's car was later found in Independence, just 15 minutes after her body was found in Loranger, according to sheriff's office.

The murder was just one act of Anthony's crime spree that the sheriff's office detailed, including shooting his brother and being involved in a drive-by shooting in Livingston Parish before being caught.

Tuesday around 4:50 a.m., the sheriff's office said Anthony and Cox were driving along Briarpatch Road in Amite. They began arguing and then Anthony shot her, before dumping her body in middle of the intersection at Bell Road and then driving away.

Anthony took the Nissan Sentra, which belonged to Cox's friend, ransacked the car, taking Cox's money and her drugs. After which, police said, Anthony drove the car to a grassy area on Highway 1054 near Cox’s home and set it on fire.

Anthony got in in a GMC pickup, which was stolen from Ponchatoula, police said, and he drove to Hammond, where his half-brother was staying. Along the way, he called his half-brother to lure him outside. Anthony shot him outside of a home near Crisp and Bankston Road, hitting the victim in the arm.

Shortly after 5 a.m., Independence firefighters found the Nissan ablaze. Detectives were quickly able to link the car fire to Cox's murder, police said.

After shooting his half-brother, Anthony went to the home of Kristy Iverstine and Cole Cleveland in Tickfaw on on Robertson Road. Cleveland, who knew he was wanted for the two shootings, according to police, took Anthony to another home on Bell Road. There, he was able to get rid of the gun.

He stayed at the home on Bell Road until 6 a.m. on Thursday, and then stole another truck and got a handgun. After going back to Cleveland and Iverstine’s home to get money for a getaway, Anthony committed a drive-by shooting, firing several round at a home as the result of a feud over stolen vehicles, police said.

Right after the drive-by shooting, Anthony was spotted by deputies and taken into custody on Wardline Road, police said.

When he was arrested, he had .25 caliber handgun, methamphetamine and $900 in cash. He also took detectives to where he toosed the murder weapon.

Iverstine and Cleveland were arrested and charged with obstruction of justice involving a death, which has a maximum penalty of 40 years.