When the summer heat hits, we naturally update our look, but it's not just your clothes that need a refresher, you can get a new summer look with makeup as well, so makeup artist Robert Hudson joins the Eyewitness Morning News with summer makeup tips.
- Sunscreen - always, for every skin tone
- Bright lips (also use as a cream blush)
- Sheer glowing skin
- Anti-shine product and blotting papers
- Water-resistant mascaras
- Wear too heavy of a base and/or powder
- Wear too dark of an eye makeup during the day- it just looks overdone in the heat
- Pair a bright or strong eye with a bright lip- pick one
- Skip the moisturizer-apply with water so it doesn't feel heavy
- Use bronzer that is too dark or too brown
For more makeup tips from Robert Hudson, click here.