5 lb lump crab meat
1 cup green onion, small dice
¼ cup red bell pepper, small dice
5 sleeves club crackers
1 ts. Salt
1 tbsp. cajun shake
1ts. fine black pepper
1 tbls. Seafood base
¼ cup water
3 tbls. butter
¼ cup mayo
- Sauté peppers in butter 3 minutes.
- Add seafood base and water.
- Put club crackers in food processor until fine.
- Carefully fold crabmeat into crackers, peppers, green onion, salt and pepper.
- Allow mixture to sit for 30 minutes.
- Make into 6 oz. crab cakes or any desired size.