Cafe Dauphine opens at 11 a.m. seven days a week. It is located at 5229 Dauphine St. For more information, call 309-6391 or visit http://cafedauphinenola.com/.
[Serving Size: 4]
4 red fish fillets
2 teaspoons minced garlic
4 tablespoons of olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon of white pepper
2 ounces white wine
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup of fresh baby spinach
4 ounces of crawfish tails
1/3 cup of Red Onions Julienne
2 tablespoons of grated parmesean cheese
- Salt and Pepper fish to taste.
- Add EVOO to sauté pan on medium heat.
- Add fish and sear 3 min. on each side.
- Heat sauce pan on medium heat.
- Add EVOO, chopped red onion and crawfish tails to pan and cook for 2 min.
- Then add minced garlic and cook for another min.
- Add white wine and reduce by half.
- Once reduced, add heavy cream, parmesan cheese and salt and pepper and reduce by half or until sauce begans to thicken.
- Then add spinach and cook until wilted.
Plate fish and top with sauce. Serve with French bread and lemon wedges.