It's a hot deal for your hot rod! Now, through March 20, 2012, get a Sears oil change for only $11.50 rather than the regular price of $26.50.
This Sears oil change deal includes the following:
- Up to five quarts of conventional oil featuring Valvoline.
- Lube of the chassis, if needed.
- Reset of oil light, if needed.
- Proper inflation of tires and
- Topping off windshield washer and power steering fluids.
In addition, Sears will perform a complimentary check of lights, brake fluid level, air filter, belts, wiper blades, antifreeze, tires and shocks/struts. Please note, the $11.50 oil change does not include the oil filter.
Disclosure: Affiliate links are embedded in this post.