Breaking news! Dollar Tree will begin accepting manufacturer coupons beginning on Sunday, August 26, 2012. Check out their coupon policy and familiarize yourself with it before you score those deals. Be sure to print it out and carry it with you too just in case. Here's what it looks like:
IN-STORE COUPON ACCEPTANCE: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
DOLLAR TREE WILL ACCEPT COUPONS IN STORES BEGINNING SUNDAY, AUGUST 26, 2012
- Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
- Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
- Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
- We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
- Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
- Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
- Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.
Keep in mind... this is one of those situations where it is best to know your prices just to be sure you are getting a good deal. Ready, get set, GO! We would love to hear what hot deals you get!