MANDEVILLE, La. -- St. Tammany Fire Officials are investigating a fire that happened late Saturday evening, leaving one residence a total loss.
Some time late Saturday evening, fire-fighters responded to a call of a home on fire in the 1600 block of Clover street in Mandeville. Chief John Taylor reports from the scene that three engine-companies, along with two EMS, arrived in efforts to put out the blaze.
There were no fatalities, and there are no injuries to report at this time.
Investigators have no information on what sparked the fire. Chief Taylor said that they have no reason at this point to believe there is foul-play, but the fire is still under investigation.
Neighbors said a red truck sped out of the driveway after this house burst into flames.
Firefighters added that a lack of hydrants in the area is an issue.