Terrebonne officials say they are monitoring Tropical Storm Debby and will continue to track the storm's progress through the remainder of the weekend.
As of 4 p.m. Saturday, the National Weather Service issued a Tropical Storm Warning for Terrebonne Parish. Low lying coastal areas of the parish may experience flooding as tide levels are expected to be 2 to 3 ft. above normal.
Parish officials will provide sand and sandbags by noon Sunday at the following locations:
- Pointe-aux-Chenes Fire Station
- Montegut Fire Station, Ward 7 Center
- Grand Caillou Fire Station
- Upper Bayou Dularge Fire Station
- Lower Bayou Dularge Fire Station
- Gibson East Fire Station
- and Houma's East side baseball complex located on the airbase