By Tom Planchet
- Saints 5-0 (last week 3) Offense similar to Broncos, better defense so far.
- Denver 5-0 (last week 2) Manning is great, defense could be suspect.
- Indianapolis 4-1 (last week 6) Colts have beaten SF and Seattle.
- Seattle 4-1 (last week - 1) No shame in loss at Indy.
- Kansas City 5-0 (last week - 5) Still no 'signature' win, but they will make the playoffs.
- New England 4-1 (last week - 4) Had been squeaking by, but not Sunday.
- San Francisco 3-2 (last week - unranked) Getting their groove back.
- Green Bay 2-2 (last week - unranked) Pack looks to be best of what appears to be average division.
- Cincinnati 3-2 (last week - unranked) Good Bengals one week, bad Bengals the next. Good Bengals showed up Sunday.
- Chicago 3-2 (last week - 7) No good choice for 10th spot.