Family dog named likely culprit in house fire

Print
Email
|

by KTVB

wwltv.com

Posted on January 16, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Updated Tuesday, Nov 26 at 3:44 AM

STAR, Idaho -- A house fire in Star Saturday night was likely caused by the family pet. 
  
The fire started just before 6 p.m. on Penhurst Drive.
  
The Star Fire Department was able to get the fire out within about a half hour.
  
The homeowner told KTVB his dog knocked over a candle, which started the fire.
  
There is smoke damage inside the home, but the outside appears okay.

 

 
  
 
 

Print
Email
|