Michael Luke / WWLTV.com
1. Seattle 6-1 (last week - 2) - Winning a divisional game on the road is always a big win -- even against the Arizona Cardinals.
2. Kansas City 7-0 (last week - 3) - 7-0 is 7-0. Strong case could be made they're the top dog. Upcoming showdown with Denver will show if they're for real.
3. Indianapolis 5-2 (last week - 6) - Spoiled Peyton's homecoming and showed, once again, they can beat the league's top competition.
4. Denver 5-1 (last week - 1) - No longer invincible. Only team left for the '72 Doliphins to worry about.
5. Saints 5-1 (last week - 5) - Legit contender to win the whole thing.
6. San Francisco 5-2 (last week - 7) - Reports of their demise may have been overstated.
7. Green Bay 4-2 (last week - 8) - Back in control of the NFC North.
8. Cincinnati 5-2 (last week - 9) - Solid win in Detroit and silenced some Andy Dalton critics.
9. New England 5-2 (last week - 4) - May not get a pass from their fellow opponents in AFC East this year.
10. Dallas 4-3 (last week - unranked) - One of the 4-3 teams has to be here.