Information provided by the NFL
Traffic and Street Closing Information
- Wilkinson Street will be closed Sunday, Sept. 5 through Friday, Sept. 10 at 4 PM.
- Decatur Street (from St. Louis to Dumaine) will be closed on Sunday, Sept. 5, 7 AM – 7 PM & Wednesday, Sept. 8 from 12 – 8 PM and on Thursday, Sept. 9 starting at 12 PM through 6 AM on Friday, Sept. 10.
- All of Decatur Street will be closed during the Parade.
No Parking Zone
- There is no parking on Decatur Street from Toulouse to Dumaine through Friday, Sept. 10.∙
- French Market Parking Lot is closed from St. Peter to Dumaine beginning Friday, Sept. 3. Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 7 at 6:00 AM, French Market Parking Lot is closed from St. Peter to exit through Thursday, Sept. 9. French Market Parking Lot will be fully open on Saturday, Sept. 11.
Algiers Ferry restrictions:
- The Algiers Point to Canal Street ferry will operate under normal hours until 12:15 pm. It will close to cars and trucks on the Algiers side starting at 1 p.m.
- Limited traffic will be allowed on the Canal Street side until 5:30 p.m.
- Vehicles will be able to get back on once the parade has passed, and the Gretna to Canal ferry will only take pedestrians to Canal Street until p.m.
- Algiers To Canal St.: 6am - 12:15 p.m.
- Algiers Side Closed to vehicles: 1 p.m.
- Canal Side Closed to Vehicles: 5:30 p.m.
- Gretna To Canal St.: 6 a.m.- 9 p.m.