- NCAA Youth Clinics by Powerade: Reily Center at Tulane University and Alario Center. Admission is free and limited to participants between the ages of eight and 16 that are pre-registered. Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. Connects kids with the basketball championship and provides them with resources designed to have a lasting impact. Participants receive sport instruction from NCAA coaches and student-athletes and get valuable information on fitness, healthy lifestyles and sportsmanship. The clinics also feature a session for parents and guardians with information on recruiting, academic and eligibility issues. Online registration is available for the first 300 youth at www.NCAA.com/youthclinics. Onsite registration is limited availability and given on first come, first serve basis.
- Bracket Town by Coca-Cola Zero: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Admission is $10 for ages 12 and over, $6 for ages 3-11, college students, senior citizens, and military and free for ages 2 and under. Hours are 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Fans of all ages can test their skills and enjoy championship action with basketball competitions, clinics, performances, autograph sessions and photo ops, the latest in interactive games and demonstrations, prizes and more.
- Legend's Game presented by Dove Men+Care: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Hall H-J. Admission upon presentation of Bracket Town ticket. Hours are 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. Star studded event, with a special appearance by Shaquille O'Neal will celebrate basketball legends who paved the way for what college basketball is today.
- The Big Dance (Concert Series): Woldenberg Park. Admission is free. Hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Three-day concert series open to music fans in celebration of the NCAA Men's Final Four. In addition to the music, there will be plenty of food and activities to keep you entertained.
- Tip-Off Tailgate by Infiniti: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Admission is free and only for game ticket holders. Hours are 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Features live music, food and beverages (for purchase) and sport interactives.
- Final Four Fan Gathering Restaurants: Kentucky: Huck Finn’s Café, French Quarter, 135 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130; Louisville: Lucy’s Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, 701 Tchoupitoulas Street, Warehouse District, New Orleans; Ohio State: Poppy’s Time Out Sports Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans; Kansas: The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans. Restaurants from around New Orleans w adopt fans from each of the Final Four teams during championship week. Make these establishments your headquarters to meet old friends, new friends and fellow alumni.
- National Semifinals: Mercedes Benz Superdome. Tickets are sold out. Tipoff is at 5:09 p.m. The second semifinal game starts 40 minutes after the conclusion of the first.