With two days to go until New Orleans decides its next mayor, EyewitnessNews brought you the final debate to help you decide.
Candidates Rob Couhig, John Georges, Troy Henry, Mitch Landrieu, James Perry and Nadine Ramsey answered questions from WWL panelists and from viewers about the pressing issues facing our city today.
For a list of where to vote, who is up for election and more, head to the Louisiana Secretary of State website.
WWLTV.com has cut up the debate question-by-question:
- How do you plan to address corruption?
- What are you looking for in the search for a new police chief?
- How will you dole out city contracts?
- How will you make CityHall more responsive?
- What does community policing mean to you?
- How will you battle blight throughout the city?
- How will you restore service to New Orleans East?
- Picking up from the Saints success?
- The subject of racial divide
- How will you attract higher paying jobs?
- Closing statements
And if you're looking for more on the mayoral debate, here are our exclusive interviews with each of the candidates: