What was supposed to be a fun day at the beach in Florida, was anything but when nearly 200 people has to be treated for jellyfish stings.
It happened at new Smyrna Beach Sunday.
Beach safety officials say fortunately, none of the people stung had to go to the hospital.
'But this time I think the tentacles wrapped all the way around my leg and really stung me. I did scream a little bit,' says Jerry Philips, a beach-goer.
'I just got stung on the shore like seven times,' said another person trying to enjoy the beach Sunday.
Lifeguards say the stinging jellyfish actually aren't the biggest issue for beachgoers. Instead it's the heat, and they are strongly urging people to make sure to stay hydrated.