Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
NOFD called to Central City gas leak
Email: email@example.com | Twitter: @WWLTV
The New Orleans Fire Department was called to gas leak in Central City.
The gas leak occured near the intersection of Erato and Simon Bolivar, near Guste Highrise Apartments.
A construction work may have caused the leak. The NOFD says the gas has been shut off.
Read or Share this story: http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2014/09/03/14561830/