- USBWA Awards Breakfast: New Orleans Marriot, 555 Canal St. Admission is $75. Starts at 8 a.m. USBWA will present the Oscar Robertson College Player of the Year trophy and the Henry Iba Coach of the Year award.
- Bracket Town by Coca-Cola Zero: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Admission is $10 for ages 12 and over, $6 for ages 3-11, college students, senior citizens, and military and free for ages 2 and under. Hours are 12 p.m. to 8 p.m. Fans of all ages can test their skills and enjoy championship action with basketball competitions, clinics, performances, autograph sessions and photo ops, the latest in interactive games and demonstrations, prizes and more.
- Tip-Off Tailgate by Infiniti: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Admission is free. Hours are 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. Features live music, food and beverages (for purchase) and sport interactives.
- Final Four Friday Team Practices: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Admission is free. Hours are noon to 4 p.m. See the 2012 NCAA Final Four teams in action one last time before the big games take place. Final Four head coach interviews and other local entertainment will be sure to add to the excitement. Fans in attendance will be randomly selected to win national semifinal and championship game tickets throughout the day!
- College All-Star game by Reese's: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Admission is free. Hours are 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The Reese's College All-Star Game features two teams comprised of the top collegiate senior student-athletes in the country.
- The Big Dance (Concert Series): Woldenberg Park. Admission is free. Hours are 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Three-day concert series open to music fans in celebration of the NCAA Men's Final Four. In addition to the music, there will be plenty of food and activities to keep you entertained.
- Final Four Fan Gathering Restaurants: Kentucky: Huck Finn's Cafe, French Quarter, 135 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130; Louisville: Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, 701 Tchoupitoulas Street, Warehouse District, New Orleans; Ohio State: Poppy's Time Out Sports Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans; Kansas: The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans. Restaurants from around New Orleans w adopt fans from each of the Final Four teams during championship week. Make these establishments your headquarters to meet old friends, new friends and fellow alumni.