SLIDELL, La. -- Slidell firefighters helped remove a 4-year-old boy's finger after it became stuck in a shower drain.
The incident happened Tuesday around 9:30 p.m.
Nash Williams, 4, was taking a shower when a Lego went down the drain. He went to pick it up, but his finger became stuck instead.
Firefighters were called out to the scene after Nash's parents were unable to remove his finger from the drain. The firefighters used a new ring cutter to safely remove the drain cover and Nash's finger.
Nash is reportedly doing fine, and firefighters have invited him for a tour of their station.
Authorities didn't say whether the Lego was recovered.