Share This Story!
Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about
A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Stained-glass studio on Magazine scorched by afternoon blaze
Robert Morris / Uptown Messenger
NEWORLEANS-- A stained-glass studio on Magazine Street caught fire Thursday afternoon while its owner was renovating the front of it, but firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze quickly enough to prevent any serious structural damage.
Click here to read the full story
Read or Share this story: http://www.wwltv.com/story/news/2014/09/03/14566432/