- Bracket Town by Coca-Cola Zero: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. Admission is $10 for ages 12 and over, $6 for ages 3-11, college students, senior citizens, and military and free for ages 2 and under. Hours are 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Fans of all ages can test their skills and enjoy championship action with basketball competitions, clinics, performances, autograph sessions and photo ops, the latest in interactive games and demonstrations, prizes and more.
- Tip-Off Tailgate by Infiniti: Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Admission is free and only for game ticket holders. Hours are 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Features live music, food and beverages (for purchase) and sport interactives.
- Final Four Fan Gathering Restaurants: Kentucky: Huck Finn's Cafe, French Quarter, 135 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130; Louisville: Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant, 701 Tchoupitoulas Street, Warehouse District, New Orleans; Ohio State: Poppy's Time Out Sports Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans; Kansas: The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill, Spanish Plaza at the River, New Orleans. Restaurants from around New Orleans w adopt fans from each of the Final Four teams during championship week. Make these establishments your headquarters to meet old friends, new friends and fellow alumni.
- National Championship: Mercedes Benz Superdome. Tickets are sold out. Tipoff is at 8:23 p.m. The top two teams in the nation will play each other for the most coveted title in every intercollegiate sport - National Champions!
- NCAA/NABC Coaches Trophy Presentation: Final Four winning team hotel. Admission is free. It will happen after the National Championship. Winning coach and student-athletes will be presented with the NABC championship trophy in a pep rally setting for all fans to enjoy.