WWL-TV and CBS will have dozens of hours of coverage during the week leading up to and on the day of the Super Bowl, which is scheduled for a 5:30 CST kickoff.
WWL-TV will feature a nightly 'New Orleans Tonight' program that will feature behind-the-scenes coverage of some of the celebrities and shows that are in town. It starts January 28 at 6:30 p.m.
New Orleans Super Bowl stories
BS Programs Super Bowl Week CBS SUPER BOWL PARK at JACKSON SQUARE will be home to 15 different shows from nine CBS divisions across multiple platforms including broadcast, cable and premium television, radio and digital from Monday, Jan. 28 - Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 3. The shows and divisions broadcasting from Jackson Square are:
- THE SUPER BOWL TODAY CBS's THE NFL TODAY hosts James Brown, Dan Marino, Bill Cowher, Shannon Sharpe and Boomer Esiason will count down to kick-off on the Super Bowl XLVII pre-game show.
- Super Bowl Live The Corporation's cable network, CBS Sports Network, will go primetime at the Super Bowl Monday through Saturday with all the latest news information and guest analysts.
- Inside the Super Bowl CBS Sports Network's afternoon show will broadcast Monday through Friday from Radio Row and on Saturday and Sunday morning from Jackson Square.
- CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley and CBS Evening News Saturday CBS's evening news show will broadcast live from New Orleans Friday and Saturday.
- Face the Nation with Bob SchIEffer Bob Schieffer will kick off CBS's Super Bowl programming on Sunday at 10:30 AM, ET.
- THE TALK Network television's fastest-growing daytime talk show will broadcast live Monday through Friday (2:00-3:00 PM, ET / 1:00-2:00 PM, CT/PT) with a live studio audience. Co-hosts Sara Gilbert, Julie Chen, Sharon Osbourne, Sheryl Underwood and Aisha Tyler will welcome celebrity guests and highlight the local flavor of New Orleans.
- THE LAte Late Show with Craig Ferguson Craig Ferguson will tape before a live audience for a special edition airing on Sunday night after ELEMENTARY and local news, wrapping up CBS's Super Bowl Sunday programming.
- NFL Monday QB Phil Simms, Rich Gannon, Steve Beuerlein and other CBS quarterbacks will break down the game from the quarterback perspective on CBS Sports Network.
- ROME Jim Rome will host ROME live Monday through Friday on CBS Sports Network.
- Lead Off CBS Sports Network's new late night show with Doug Gottlieb and Allie LaForce will cover all the action and buzz from New Orleans.
- Inside the NFL The Emmy Award-winning SHOWTIME program with James Brown, Phil Simms and Cris Collinsworth will air Wednesday. The show is produced by CBS Sports and NFL Films.
- Eye on Pro Football in New Orleans CBSSports.com will broadcast a daily, live one-hour show. Host Kevin Corke and a variety of NFL experts, including CBSSports.com reporters and Eye on Football writers, will provide real-time analysis of the day's top stories and discuss the latest news.
- OMG! Insider Kevin Frazier will be hosting all week leading up to the big game taking viewers inside the top trending stories of Super Bowl XLVII.
- CBS SPORTS RADIO The newly-created CBS Sports Radio will report all week from Jackson Square, in addition to broadcasting from its home base nearby at the Convention Center at the NFL Media Center on 'Radio Row.'