Houston and Southeastern Louisiana are facing off in the NCAA Regionals. We have scoring updates below.
Bottom of 9th
- Southeastern had three straight hits to start the inning and scored a run, but they were unable to come up with more than a run. Southeastern falls to Houston 9-4.
Top of 9th
- Three up, three down for Houston
Bottom of 8th
- Two doubles set up a one-out single that led to two runs for Southeastern.
Top of 8th
- Houston pads its lead on a triple with two runs scored.
Bottom of 7th
- Southeastern reaches on a two-out walk but is unable to score him after a fly ball out.
Top of 7th
- After the game continued following a lightning delay, Houston strands a runner after a one-out double. They lead 7-2.
Bottom of 6th
- Southeastern is retired in order
Top of 6th
- Houston manages to get a runner on base and move him to second on a steal, but are unable to bring him around to score after a routine ground ball.
Bottom of 5th
- Southern gets a runner on but can't drive him in.
Top of 5th
- Houston strands a runner after grounding into double play. Houston leads, 7-2.
Bottom of 4th
- Southeastern strikes out with two outs and two runners on base.
Top of 4th
- Houston is unable to capitalize on an error that got the lead-off runner on base. They maintain 7-2 lead.
Bottom of 3rd
- Three consecutive hits to start the inning gives Southeastern two runs. They cut the Houston lead down to 7-2.
Top of 3rd
- Southeastern retires Houston in order.
Bottom of 2nd
- Southeastern reaches on a two-out single, but the runner's thrown out, ending the inning.
Top of 2nd
- Houston scores six runs after Southeastern allows four errors in the inning.
Bottom of 1st
- Southeastern gets two men on base but are unable to take advantage.
Top of 1st
- Houston is able to take advantage of a lead-off double after a throwing error brings in Kyle Survance for the first run of the game. Houston leads 1-0.