What’cha Cookin’ Challenge
The votes are in! The four winners of the What’cha Cookin’ Challenge are Saintsational Salmon by Eddie Esposito, Pesto Mexicano by Tammy Dionne, “How to Fool Your Date” Redfish by Lane McNulty, and Shrimp and Scallop Pasta by Timmy LeBouef. Congratulations to all of our winners!
Thank you to all who took the challenge – you made it a success!
Winners Appear on Eyewitness Morning News: 10/27/2011; 11/3/2011; 11/10/2011; 11/17/2011
Ended: November 18, 2011
The voting period has ended.
- Paul Bel cooking Louisiana Red Fish with Satsuma Sauce
- Crawfish Boil Risotto
- Still Cooking Across The Canal
- West Indian Winter Recipes
- Saintsational Salmon!
- Shrimp and scallop pasta
- "How To Fool Your Date" Redfish
- BC's "Aliens on the Rocks - Delicious!"
- Alvin Spicuzza
- Tammy Dionne - Pesto Mexicano
- Crawfish Bisque - A Lost Art
- Cooking Karen At It Again