Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
You might be forgiven if you're confused by the year. But we can assure you its 2019 — not 1999 or 1989 — even though fashion and culture that's two to three decades old continue to be hot.
The ongoing availability of banana clips is the latest example. You can buy a 24-pack of the '80s and '90s fashion accessory online from Dollar Tree for $24. That's $1 per banana clip.
Not sure how to use a banana clip? Get inspired with these photos of banana-clipped big hair from Twitter.
Is there a '80s or '90s product you wish would come back in style? Share a comment on Facebook.com/DEALBOSS and let us know!
MORE FROM DEALBOSS
- This Shark vacuum is cheaper than a Dyson but just as powerful
- How to protect your lips for this Valentine's Day
- A trending skincare deal in time for Valentine's Day
- This Valentine's Day deal can outperform Beats by Dre at a fraction of the price
- The best cookware you'll find on sale this season
- The best backpack you can buy for $30 today
The station’s journalists were not involved in writing this story. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the retailer that sells the product if you make a purchase through a link on this page.