Get the biggest deals delivered to your inbox! Click here to sign up for the DEALBOSS newsletter.
Get ready for a startling statistic! The average cost of a cable or satellite bill in our region is $130 - $200 per month. If you are overpaying for dozens of channels you don’t want to get the few channels you need, today we have a deal that can help you cut the cord.
If you've tried an antenna, you’ve probably experienced one of the following problems:
- Not powerful enough
- Not HD quality reception
- Doesn't pick up local stations
- A good antenna HD often costs more than $200
- Antennas have to be mounted on an interior window
- A long cord is needed for TV sets far away
New technology and a top sale all changes that today. The ANTOP Flat-panel Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna got us more channels than any competing antenna product. Click the play button to watch the antenna in action!
Features of the ANTOP Flat-panel Smartpass Amplified Outdoor/Indoor TV Antenna
- Cut the cord and enjoy FREE HD over air TV from up to 70 miles away!
- Easy to install on wall, attic, outside balcony, roof top or table top
- Weather resistant
- Small and easy to set up
- Designed and engineered in the USA
- Lowest-recorded price today
MORE FROM DEALBOSS:
- These trending air fryers are on sale for under $70 today
- 72 hours of LED light for any emergency under $15
- This infrared grill is a great kitchen addition; save $50 now
- How to get Michael Kors handbags and more at their lowest-recorded prices
- Relieve stress with back and neck massages for 19 cents a day
- These LED lights work during power outages, and they're on sale
Who is Matt Granite?
- Matt Granite is a freelance consumer reporter who produces stories and video for this Station, Amazon and others. He is not compensated by the brands featured here. This Station and its parent company may receive a share of the revenue from the site that sells the product if you purchase one of these products using the link on this page.