TAMPA, Fla. — Tom Brady jokingly responded to Tampa Bay Buccaneers head coach Bruce Arians getting a tattoo to commemorate winning Super Bowl LV at Raymond James Stadium.
On Tuesday, Arians tweeted a photo of his new ink, saying “I’m a man of my word- ‘when we win the Super Bowl, I will get a tattoo’ well I got mine and I love it!!”
The coach's photo shows the iconic Bucs flag beneath the Super Bowl LV logo, with the Lombardi trophy front and center. The tattoo appeared to be on Arians' back. The numbers 31 and 9 were also visible, which is likely a nod to the final score of the game. The Buccaneers shocked the world with an upset victory over the then-reigning champion Kansas City Chiefs back in February.
Brady on Wednesday quote-tweeted Arians on Twitter and wrote, "Looks great coach...I decided to get one too."
A seemingly-photoshopped image shows a tattoo of Arians raising a Bud Light on Brady's leg. The joking image is a reference to Arians enjoying himself during the championship boat parade held in Tampa after the Bucs' victory.
- Vaccines vs. variants: 'We’re still neck and neck,' doctor says
- Pfizer says its COVID-19 vaccine protects kids ages 12 to 15
- Publix will not have vaccination appointments on Easter weekend
- Derek Chauvin trial: Testimony continues from first responder who called 911 during George Floyd's arrest
- Local model with Down Syndrome featured in spring commercial for Walmart
- Tampa Bay Madness: What's your favorite attraction in Tampa Bay?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter