NEW ORLEANS — The Saints dropped their second straight game in a 23-21 loss to the Tennessee Titans. Without their best offensive weapon, the Saints rallied in the fourth quarter but fell just short.
Saints kicker Brian Johnson had been reliable since signing with the team but he missed two extra points in the loss that proved to be costly.
New Orleans cut the lead to two on a Trevor Siemian 15-yard touchdown pass to Marquez Callaway with 1:16 remaining in the game but failed on a two-point conversion to tie the game at 23.
Here is what some of the observers from around the NFL had to say about the game.
- Tennessee Titans hold off late two-point try to defeat New Orleans Saints - Ben Arthur, Nashville Tennessean
- See controversial roughing the passer call that wiped away Tannehill interception - Nick Gray, Nashville Tennessean
- Titans hold on to defeat Saints 23-21, Myles Simmons, Pro Football Talk
- NFL Week 10 takeaways: Do the Saints stick with Siemian - NFL Nation, ESPN
- Questionable roughing the passer penalty robs Saints of interception - Liz Roscher, Yahoo Sports
- Ingram breaks Saints' franchise rushing record vs. Titans - Amie Just, Nola.com