NEW ORLEANS — The New Orleans Saints will miss the playoffs for the first time in five seasons. They did their part in their season finale with a 30-20 victory over the Falcons but the Rams were unable to lend a helping hand as they lost to San Francisco 49ers in overtime.
"Obviously, the other game didn’t go the way we wanted. Proud of this group. I thought we fought hard and fought hard all season," said Sean Payton.
- Taysom Hill exits win over Atlanta Falcons with injured foot - Mike Triplett, ESPN
- A look inside Falcons' season-ending 30-20 loss to Saints - The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
- Saints lose Taysom Hill, beat Falcons 30-20 but miss out on playoffs - Chareen Williams, Pro Football Talk
- What we learned, whats trending and final thoughts as the Saints win... but don't get in - Luke Johnson, Nola.com
- Saints dominate Falcons in rematch, but postseason falls out of reach for New Orleans - Amie Just, Nola.com
- NFL 2022 draft order, teams needs - Josh Edwards, CBSSports.com