NEW ORLEANS — The Saints took down the Patriots 28-13 in Foxborough behind a dominant performance from their defense. They picked off rookie Mac Jones three times and sacked him twice.
"I think we're starting to see that we're the strength of our team. And we're going to have to play big in order for our team to have success. And that is just the identity and the formula that seems to be working for us," Saints Malcolm Jenkins said.
- Saints take advantage of Pats' mistakes - Tyler Sullivan, CBS Sports
- After losing QB battle, Taysom Hill helps Saints in familiar role - Mike Triplett, ESPN
- Saints get a B+ - John Breech, CBS Sports
- These Saints know exactly who they are and how they can win - Jeff Duncan, NOLA.com
- Bill Belichick's assessment of the Patriots loss to the Saints - Hayden Bird, The Boston Globe
- Pats faceplant in loss ahead of meeting with Brady - Mark Daniels, Providence Journal