MIAMI — After suspending all remaining cruises through the end of 2020, Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings announced Wednesday it has extended cancelations through the beginning of the new year.
The cruise line said all Norwegian Cruise Line voyages set to embark from Jan. 1, 2021, through Feb. 28, 2021, are canceled, along with select voyages set to sail in March.
Additionally, all voyages for Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Cruises set to embark from Jan. 1, 2021, through March 31, 2021, are canceled.
In a release, Norwegian said it "will continue to work in tandem with global government and public health authorities and its Healthy Sail Panel expert advisors to take all necessary measures to protect its guests, crew and the communities visited."
If you've booked a cruise that is now canceled, the company asks you to contact your travel advisor or the cruise line for more information.
- Florida becomes third state to surpass 1 million COVID-19 cases
- Here's which states have certified election results
- UK authorizes Pfizer coronavirus vaccine for emergency use
- Possible 'bribery-for-pardon' scheme investigated by Justice Department
- Sheriff: Driver accused of running over librarian after attacking her son charged with murder
- Can Tampa Bay area hospitals handle rising COVID-19 case numbers?
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter