TANGIPAHOA PARISH, La. — Here’s the latest information on power, curfew, water and more for Tangipahoa Parish. Save this link and check back for updates if you live in Tangipahoa Parish.
► For an emergency, call 9-1-1 or call 985-748-3246
Do you have information that should be added to this list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for FEMA Aid:
HOT MEALS, ICE, WATER
The Cathedral of Prayer & Deliverance Church is serving free hot meals for disaster relief with free supply giveaways
Sunday, Sept. 12
from 11 AM - 1PM
located at 12145 Wardline Rd. Hammond, La. 70403.
For more info. Call 985-520-0949.
Ram Computer Services
216 Southwest Railroad Ave.
Ponchatoula City Hall
Bedico Baptist Church
Toilet paper, paper towels, Lysol, diapers, baby wipes, water
Seekers Point Church
14145 W. University Ave.
Hammond, LA 70401
- Pods continue today at 8:00 am - 6:00 pm -water, ice, and MREs being distributed.
- Champ Cooper Elementary School - 42530 Highway 445, Ponchatoula LA 70454 **Opening 10 am
- Hammond Walmart - 2799 W Thomas St, Hammond, LA 70401 (til-6pm)
- Husser (White’s Seafood) - 55822 Highway 445, Husser 70422 (til-6pm)
- Independence - 319 East Railroad Avenue, Independence 70443 (til-6pm)
- Kentwood High Magnet School - 603 9th Street, Kentwood 70444 (til-6pm)
- Loranger High School - 19404 Hiatt Road, LA 70446 (til-6pm)
- Ponchatoula Walmart - 1331 US-51, Ponchatoula, LA 70454 (til-6pm)
- Roseland City Hall - 62438 Commercial Dr, Roseland 70456 (til-6pm)
- Village of Tangipahoa (Brown Church) – 70427 Highway 1050, Kentwood LA 70444 (til-6pm)
- Tickfaw City Hall - 50081 US-51, Tickfaw 70466 (til-6pm)
- Wilmer Fire Department - 22115 LA 10, Kentwood LA 70444 (til-6pm)
As of Tuesday, Sept. 7 - 59.75% power outage - Total Outages - 49,936
Entergy: 39,218, WST: 1,452, DEMCO: 620
Proclamation of Emergency Closures - All TP Waterways
Propane is an issue - Rural Areas
Volunteer Crisis Clean-up - 1844-965-1386
OPEN: North Oaks Medical Center and North Oaks Rehabilitation Hospital remain open on full generator power, and North Oaks Urgent Care Clinic in Hammond reopened today, Sept. 1, with abbreviated hurricane recovery hours of 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
CLOSED: Outpatient services remaining closed through the remainder of the week include:
- North Oaks Clinics in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes
- North Oaks Urgent Cares in Ponchatoula and Walker
- North Oaks Diagnostic Center
- North Oaks Drive-thru COVID-19 Testing
- North Oaks COVID Screening Hotline
- North Oaks-Livingston Parish Medical Complex
- North Oaks Outpatient Rehabilitation Services in Tangipahoa and Livingston parishes
- North Oaks Prescription Center located in the North Oaks Clinic Building
- North Oaks Surgery Center.
There is a parish-wide burn ban in place. Officials are asking that you do not burn your debris.
Debris removal contractors have begun removing debris! You do not need to bring your debris anywhere - they will pick it up. They're coming - they've got a lot of roads to cover.
Please do your best to separate into categories. They're first picking up the vegetative debris. Place your debris as close to the right of way as possible.
If needed, you can place it on the property side of the ditch as long as the mechanical arm of the truck can reach it.
Amite - Effective Friday, Sept. 10, Tangipahoa Parish Government has modified a parish-wide curfew that was enacted following Hurricane Ida.
The curfew will now run from 11 p.m., until 5 a.m., until further notice.
Miller said this curfew applies to residents in the unincorporated areas of Tangipahoa Parish