WASHINGTON PARISH, La. — Here's the latest information on power, curfew, water, and more for Washington Parish. Save this link and check back for updates if you live in Washington Parish.
► For an emergency, call 9-1-1 or 985-247-4295
Do you have information that should be added to this list? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Blue tarps are available at all local fire departments. if they're not, call the Washington Parish Government at 985-839-7823 and select option 0.
United Way Pop Up
Friday, Sept. 10, 10A-1P
517 Avenue B, Bogaluse, LA
Water and MRE's
- Franklinton High School, 1 Demon Circle, Franklinton, LA 70438
Hours of Operation: 12PM-6PM
- WPFD #1 17311 Hwy 25 - Bonner Today till 5PM then 8AM-5PM daily until supplies last
- WPFD #2 39618 Hwy 10 - Richardson 4PM – 7PM daily while supplies last
- WPFD #3 29468 Hwy 430 – Hayes Creek Today till 4:30PM then 830AM – 430PM daily until supplies last
- WPFD #4 53091 Hwy 62 - Pine Please call 985-848-0502
- WPFD #5 30162 Hwy 21 - Angie During the day
- WPFD #6 25648 Hwy 21 - Varnado Today 6PM – 8PM then daily 9AM-12P daily while supplies last
- WPFD #7 17380 Bill Booty Road - Bogalusa Today till 4PM
then 10AM – 2PM daily while supplies last
WPFD #8 Mt Zion Church 18018 Lee Road, Isabel Sunday, Sept 4, 2021 from 1PM – 4PM
WPFD #9 36365 Hwy 1055 – Mt Hermon Until 6PM
- Northshore Charter School 111 Walker St Bogalusa, LA
- Franklinton High School 1 Demon Circle Franklinton, LA 70438
Brilliant Mindz Community Center 512 E. 6th St. Bogalusa, LA
Palestine Baptist Church Palestine Church Rd, Rio Pine / 27098 Hwy 62
Varnado United Methodist Church 25651 Washington St Angie, LA 70426
Sweet Missionary Baptist Church 1811 Desmare St Franklinton LA 70438
Spring Hill Baptist Church 284 Spring Hill church Rd Sandy Hook
Hurricane Ida relief Pop-Up
Hot meals, supplies, and FEMA/Other Disaster Application Assistance available Friday, Sept. 10, 10 a.m.- 1 p.m., 517 Avenue B., Bogalusa, LA
To apply for FEMA Aid:
A FEMA Mobile Registration Intake Unit has arrived at Silver Creek Campground, 37323 Hwy 1055 Mt Hermon LA to assist citizens with disaster assistance applications. It will be opened Tuesday and Wednesday between 10am - 6pm
To view the latest outage information, visit:
As of Sunday, September 5:
Washington Parishes power outage percentage is down to 13.22%.
For an updated list of businesses open in Jefferson Parish, click here for our #OpenNOLA list.
Storm Debris Pick-Up: The Washington Parish contractor has begun debris pick-up along Washington Parish roads. Please have your foliage debris at the right of way of the road, preferably not in the ditches and, of course, not in the road. Please DO NOT put any vegetative debris in trash bags. NO TRASH BAGS WILL BE PICKED UP by the debris management company due to the fact that they have to be able to see the debris they are picking up and cannot pick up household garbage.
Washington Parish Schools will resume classes on Tuesday, Sept. 7.