2021 Louisiana Election Results
Louisiana voters will return to the polls on Saturday, April 24 for the open municipal and congressional general election. Election day voting hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
This is a general election, meaning it features runoffs for any races in which no candidate won a majority of votes in last month’s primary election. This includes: 2nd Congressional District U.S. Representative, a Court of Appeals Judge, a member of the BESE, in addition to local and municipal races in seven parishes.
13 parishes have elections for parishwide propositions. Some parishes, towns and districts will also host elections for propositions limited to voters in those areas.
Follow WWL-TV online and on Facebook and Twitter for updates throughout the night after polls have closed.
U.S. Representative - 2nd District
- Trump airs old election grievances at campaign-style rally
- Bill to expand early voting for presidential elections passes La. House committee
- Louisiana Election Results
- Troy Carter elected to U.S. House of Representatives from Louisiana
- A closer look at the final Congressional debate
- MLB pulls All-Star Game, Draft out of Atlanta over controversial election law
- 'Women need a seat at the table' | Julia Letlow becomes Louisana's first republican woman in congress