April 29 Municipal General Elections
Louisiana voters will go to the polls on Saturday, April 29, for the state's Municipal General Elections.
Several parishes throughout Louisiana will be conducting runoff elections for their regularly-schedule municipal primaries that were held in March for offices such as mayor, chief of police, councilman, etc. Some municipalities and parishes will hold runoffs for special election primaries to fill vacant seats.
Election day voting hours are from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Polling locations, sample ballots and more information are available through the Louisiana Secretary of State's website.
Follow WWL-TV online and on Facebook and Twitter for updates throughout the night after polls have closed.
Results updated every 2 minutes or less (some races may update less frequently).
Orleans Criminal Court Judge, Section A
Orleans Sheriff's Office Tax
Covington Council District D
St. Tammany Coroner's Office Millage Renewal
- DeSantis launches GOP presidential campaign in Twitter announcement plagued by glitches
- Election results
- Election Updates: Orleans Sheriff property tax, St. Tammany millage renewal rejected
- Biden to launch '24 bid, betting record will top age worries
- Jeff Landry has raised more money than 5 other governor candidates combined
- Louisiana Secretary of State Kyle Ardoin won’t seek re-election
- March 25th Election: what you need to know
- St. Tammany Parish President Mike Cooper announces reelection campaign
- State Sen. Sharon Hewitt of Slidell joins Louisiana governor's race
- Louisiana Governor race takes shape with fewer candidates than expected