NEW ORLEANS — UPDATE: Drive-thru coronavirus testing ending in New Orleans, JP site will stay
- University of New Orleans Lakefront Arena Parking Lot (closed)
6801 Franklin Avenue, New Orleans, LA 70148
- New Orleans East Hospital (closed)
5620 Read Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70127
- Odyssey House
2700 S. Broad Street, New Orleans, LA 70118
- Alario Center, Westwego
2000 Segnette Blvd, Westwego, LA 70094
- Thibodaux Regional Health System (First responders/medical only)
506 North Acadia Road, Thibodaux, the former location of Thibodaux Regional Women’s Clinic.
- TGMC Medical Arts facility
855 Belanger Street, Houma LA 70360
St. John the Baptist Parish
- 1900 West Airline Highway in Laplace, La.
Starting on April 7, the drive-thru testing will happen Tuesdays through Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the complex. St. John the Baptist residents who are symptomatic can be tested from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m., or until the day’s allotted tests have been conducted.
For hours, requirements and more information, click the links below:
St. Charles Parish
- Free, drive-through COVID-19 testing to community members exhibiting symptoms of the virus.
- Weekdays from 3 p.m. - 5 p.m
- Will continue testing as supplies last.
- The tests are free; however, individuals are encouraged to bring their insurance cards if applicable. Individuals without insurance will still be eligible for testing.
- Community members should check OHL’s social media for daily updates as testing supplies are limited (Facebook: @odysseyhouselouisiana /Instagram & Twitter: @odysseyhousela).
New Orleans East Hospital
From the Hospital:
"Demand for services has decreased. Today, April 10, 2020, New Orleans East Hospital will close its COVID-19 drive thru testing center. The hospital was able to meet the needs of the community and gradually shortened the hours as the demand for testing from the community reduced. In total, New Orleans East Hospital screened more than 600 residents for the virus. Those residents who are still in need of their results from COVID-19 screenings that took place at the hospital can call the LCMC Hotline at 504.962.6202. With the closing of the site, New Orleans East Hospital will be able to shift 100% of its focus back to caring for those patients who are in the hospital. If testing is still needed for COVID-19, residents can use the emergency room triage tent located just outside the ER ramp."